Supernatural Healing

January 2012
December 2011
November 2011

powered by

Blogosphere

Supernatural Healing

Do you believe in Supernatural healing? And, have you ever experienced Supernatural healing? Do you believe in miracles?

6 Comments to Supernatural Healing:

Comments RSS
Iona Irving on Wednesday, January 04, 2012 10:26 PM
I firmly believe in Supernatural Healing. God healed my eyes and I am now able to read fine prints without any reading glasses. He also operated through me to heal several people over the years. In 2007, Elohim...Strong God, used me to take out three worms out of a woman's hand. In November 2011, I commanded worms out of another woman's foot. The wound healed. I know without the shadow of a doubt, that there is a Supernatural power who heals and restores way beyond human comprehension. Have you had any Supernatural experience? Share it with us, please.
Reply to comment

online resume writing services on Friday, February 08, 2019 3:19 AM
I strongly believe in Supernatural Healing. I've heard so many testimonies about how God healed their sickness that has no cure. God is really awesome, He can do all things, nothing is impossible with Him. One Sunday, the pastor was preaching about the testimony of a girl with skin asthma, the girl was suffering this severe disease and it did not allow her to sleep well for 11 years. One time they go to a pastor, the pastor said "Do you believe that God will heal you?", but the girl didn't reply. So the pastor prayed over the girl and in 2 days, the girl got healed. God healed so many people in the bible and He can heal us too.

Toya R. on Thursday, January 26, 2012 5:46 PM
Toya R. on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:20 PM I Met Iona Through A Friend... I Was Going Through A Rough Time In My Relationship With My Husband And She Said To Me That He Is Not The One For Me... And That We Would Get A Divorce... And So Said So Done... We Got A Divorce... But Now I Am Trying To Find My Callin In Life I Am 24 yrs old And I Don't Know What To Do... I Wanna Go To The Army But I Don't Know If Its What God Has For Me... Am All Over The Place... I Took The Entrance Exam For School And Failed, Took The Military Entrance Exam And Failed... I Am Lost As To My Purpose And Sometimes I Feel Like I Wanna Just Give Up.... I Feel Like I Have No Purpose On Earth...
Reply to comment

Iona Irving on Thursday, January 26, 2012 5:48 PM
Hi Toya R., You do have a purpose on earth. Satan, is a joy stealer. The good Lord wants you Toya R., to PROSPER. You were not properly prepared to take those entrance exams. God has a plan for your life.Please call me at (954) 696-7348 and also,if you may, kindly join our team in prayers Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays 8:30pm Eastern Standard Time-Dial:1-559-546-1910 Access Code: 423215#.
Reply to comment