Volunteers Needed

January 2012
December 2011
November 2011

powered by

Blogosphere

Volunteers Needed

Due to our expansion in the communities we serve, we are in need of honest, law abiding people to volunteer their services in assisting us to feed and clothe the poor and needy.  We will be feeding approximately 50  people on Thanks giving day with donated food from other Outreaches who had surplus.

If you have items of clothing, food, computers, books and pencils feel free to donate to El Schaddei Outreach Ministries, Inc.  We desperately need a mini van to transport goods to the needy.  We are a 501 (c) (3) Non-profit organization.  Your donation is tax deductible.  Please help us to help them.

22 Comments to Volunteers Needed:

Comments RSS
Dorothy Byrd on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 11:31 PM
I can help with stuffing mails for your ministry. God id good.

Iona Irving on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 11:40 PM
Thank you Dorothy for offering to volunteer your service to stuff mails for our ministry. God is going to multiply your seed. Please call me at (954) 696-7348 for further discussion.

Yolanda Forbes on Thursday, December 15, 2011 5:07 PM
My name is Yolanda Nicole Forbes, and I was born in Montreal ,Canada in 1992. In 1993 my mother moved to Toronto where I currently live with my family. As a young child I always saw Angels while I was in my room playing or just relaxing in bed, and I would always tell my mom that I saw three angels. I remembered my mother questioning me about them asking me to tell her what exactly I was seeing and what they were communicating to me, this has been a life long experience for me, I still see them around me and I am able to hear specific instructions from them. I believe in helping others and working with the less fortunate. While growing up I have experienced being looked at strangely by my peers and treated differently by others, and I always questioned why this was so. As a result I never had friends and finally with the help of counselling, I accepted that I was a unique and wonderful person and decided to be my own best friend. Currently I attend the Monsignor Fraser College in Toronto, Canada and I have been exposed to volunteering through community agencies, and feeding homeless individuals which brings me great happiness to be able to give back to my community. I am call by the name of Nikki by my friends and family, and I feel very blessed to have the support of my family for which I'm greatful. This is just a brief insight into my life and I look forward to a bright and wonderful future through youth ministry. Life Is What You Make It, Stay Bless. Regards Nikki

Iona Irving on Thursday, December 15, 2011 6:06 PM
Hello Nikki, Thank you so much for offering to volunteer your service and I know that El Schaddei is going to bless you, there won't be room for all His blessings coming your way. I know that you are going to be an example for other young people and adults alike. One of our Outreach Team leaders will also be contacting you. Let us know when is the best time to do so. Blessings!

Iona Irving on Saturday, December 17, 2011 4:23 AM
NEEDS We are in need of a donated building in St. John and St. Thomas US Virgin Islands, to cut down on costs. May the good Lord place it on your heart to help us make a difference in this world. We need cash, computers and clothes for adults and kids, toiletries, shoes, food of all kind, Torahs, bibles and hymnals. Note books, pencils and pens. We also need 2 mini-vans to transport people for our Outreach Programs in the USA, to create self-empowerment and self-employment for the less fortunate in the communities we serve. Please Help us to help them, will you?

John Felix on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 6:15 AM
Really generous approach!! I think by feeding those people you guys have done very good job. I'll definitely help your next campaign. Thanks

Nike Free Run on Tuesday, April 09, 2013 8:58 AM
You've made the life! Massive thrilled and even comfortable actually we encounter this web site.

Mail Order Marijuana on Sunday, April 28, 2019 7:24 PM
Looking to buy weed online? Buyweed247 is #1 Canadian online dispensary, offers a selection of Marijuana products. Fast and free delivery over order $150.

Job Openings in Ireland on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 8:15 PM
Job openings for hospitality, catering jobs and catering vacancies in Ireland. Connecting the industry. Join today!

Electrolysis treatment Boca Raton on Thursday, May 02, 2019 11:15 PM
NuBeauty is only option for permanent hair removal in Boca Raton. We use the latest hair removal technology with less pain and faster results.

Fake Golden Goose on Wednesday, May 08, 2019 8:52 PM
Voguenice, an online shoes shop, focuses on the lastest shoes of Fake Golden Goose with the lowest price.

Business Insurance on Monday, May 13, 2019 2:16 AM
Making the complex simple and working hard to help you win. Saffron business insurance broker is New Zealand's commercial insurance specialist. Call 09 930 6260

Knee brace on Monday, May 13, 2019 5:37 AM
Buy Roesier Roeflex I - Compression Knee Sleeves, Knee Brace Support w/e Book Guide: Knee Braces - Amazon.com. FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases.

Replica Air Jordan Shoes on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 10:48 PM
Replica Air Jordan shoes for sale at our online Jordan wholesale store, 1:1 replica good Jordan sneakers with fast shipping.

Cheap Puma Soccer Shoes on Monday, May 27, 2019 10:46 PM
Are you looking for high quality and cheap soccer shoes? Here is definitely the best place to shop for Cheap Puma Soccer Shoes.

Cheap Nike Hypervenom Soccer Shoes on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:58 AM
Cheap Nike Hypervenom Soccer Shoes for sale at our online store, 1:1 replica good soccer shoes for you with fast shipping.

Colonies vacances on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:35 AM
Croq Vacances organise des colonies vacances en été, en automne et en hiver à destination des enfants et des adolescents. Découvrez nos colonies.

Replica Vans Shoes on Friday, June 14, 2019 4:53 AM
Are you looking for top quality and cheap sneakers? Here is definitely the best place to shop for Replica Vans Shoes.

Replica Converse Shoes on Friday, June 14, 2019 4:54 AM
Replica Converse Shoes for sale at our online DMF Shoes store, 1:1 replica top quality sneakers with fast shipping.

Replica Golden Goose Shoes on Monday, June 17, 2019 2:18 AM
Replica Golden Goose Shoes for sale at our online store, 1:1 replica good soccer shoes for you with fast shipping.

Bridesmaid Dresses on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 10:48 AM
Twobirds Bridal has huge range of wedding & bridesmaid dresses in Sydney. Our bridal shops Sydney offer formal dresses, bridal dresses, wedding gowns, and more

Diatomaceous Earth on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 10:52 AM
Natural Supplies distributes pure quality food grade Diatomaceous Earth worldwide. Buy DE for humans, animals and pests. Free UK shipping over £25.