Guardian Angels

January 2012
December 2011
November 2011

powered by

Blogosphere

Guardian Angels

I believe in Angels. I have had several angelic encounters from I was a very little girl to present.

Do you have any angelic experience?

Join me in this discussion. Let's share our experiences with God's Holy angels.

Youth Minister Forbes,
El Schaddei Outreach, Canada

7 Comments to Guardian Angels:

Comments RSS
Dorothy Byrd on Sunday, January 08, 2012 4:25 PM
Hi Youth Minister Forbes, I am happy to know that you are dedicating your time for our precious Lord. I have 2 teenage daughters who will be delighted to be a part of what you are all doing for God. You are an angel. Dorothy
Reply to comment

Youth Minister Forbes on Sunday, January 08, 2012 5:15 PM
Thank you for your kind words. It would be awesome to have your girls join the team. Talk to you soon. Youth Minister Forbes

Erica Wisdom on Sunday, January 08, 2012 4:37 PM
Hello Minister Forbes, my son Tahjae, met into a car accident about 4 years a go, he was hit by a car whilst crossing the street. A dark complexion man came and picked him up and held him into his arms and was talking to him. When the Paramedics arrived on the scene, the man disappeared. The Paramedics brought my son to the Plantation General Hospital, Florida. After thorough examination, tests etc., no bruise, no broken bones could be found on my son. He was an Angel. Erica
Reply to comment

Youth Minister Forbes on Sunday, January 08, 2012 5:34 PM
Sorry to hear about your son Tahjae. This story about your son is so beautiful because I do believe in angels, and their assignments to help us. Thanks for sharing your story. Youth Minister Forbes

Iona Irving on Sunday, January 08, 2012 8:26 PM
Hey Youth Minister Forbes, I like your Topic. I myself has had several encounters with Angels. It is an awesome experience. All humans were assigned guardian Angels from birth. There are good Angels as well as, bad Angels. Matthew 28:2 Angels move at God's command. In Revelation 1, Yeshua-Jesus had a personal Angel. Matthew 1:2 Angel spoke to Joseph. Lucifer's Angels are the bad Angels. They are called, 'Fallen Angels.' They were cast out of the heavens with Lucifer a.k.a. 'Satan.' They are deceptive and always try to get people to go against God's Law and Order. Jehovah-God, assigned Angels to strengthen and to minister to us his children. And, guardian Angels to protect us. I will talk some more about Angels with you. Keep up the good work. Prophetess Iona
Reply to comment

Dorothy Byrd on Sunday, January 08, 2012 8:50 PM
Youth Minister Forbes, can you be a big sister for my girls? They are teenagers.I will await your response. Dorothy
Reply to comment

Youth Minister Forbes on Sunday, January 08, 2012 11:01 PM
Hi Ms.Bryd, being a big sister to your girls would be awesome. Please have them contact me at a time that is convenient for them and we can become acquainted. Regards Youth Minister Forbes
Reply to comment