Jealousy & Envy

January 2012
December 2011
November 2011

powered by

Blogosphere

Jealousy & Envy

Join Prophetess Iona on Sachionatv Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 11:00am to 12:oomd with topic: "Why Some People Are Envious and Jealous of Others"  She will take you back to the days of Cane and Abel;  Jacob and Esau and beyond! You don't want to miss it!!!

6 Comments to Jealousy & Envy:

Comments RSS
Jean Brookes on Wednesday, May 02, 2012 9:59 PM
Thank you Prophetess Iona for such warm reception. I am studying the assignments and has learnt a lot especially the way you teach. May God continue to preserve you and the rest of the Ministers at El Schaddei Outreach Ministries. I know that you are not in Town right now and I will call you when you get back. Stay sweet, kind and compassionate as always. God Bless, Jean.
Reply to comment

Roy Baker on Wednesday, May 02, 2012 10:07 PM
Iona, you are so right about people hating other people out of jealousy and envy. I had a brother who was so jealous of me that my parents had to send him to live with our grandmother. He would constantly do things and then puts the blame on me. I became a Pilot and he kept telling people that he is the Pilot. He would sometime dressed up in Pilot uniform. He set people up against me. He messed up my credit and would give my name to the police when he ran the red light. I have to be constantly, clearing my name. There are some real jealous and envious people out there. I can't see myself envying anyone for waht they have or who they are. Definately not my DNA.
Reply to comment

Debra Castellano on Saturday, August 18, 2012 7:22 AM
TO ALL BUSINESS OWNERS AND JOB SEEKERS! WORK & SERVICES, LLC AN UPCOMING PLACEMENT SERVICE IN FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA, USA IS PRESENTLY SCREENING FOR: HOMEMAKERS, COMPANION-AIDES, HANDYMAN, BOOK-KEEPERS, COMPUTER TECHNICIANS, VIRTUAL SECRETARIES, DRIVERS, CHEFS, HOTEL WORKERS, SALES REPRESENTATIVES, ORDER TAKERS, TELEPHONE ANSWERING SERVICE REPS, TYPISTS AND MORE. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION,PLEASE VISIT WEBSITE AT:http://www.workandservices.com OR CALL:(954)848-1794 AND (561)749-0243
Reply to comment

Iona Irving on Thursday, September 06, 2012 10:55 PM
Thank You Brothers and Sisters for sowing! We were able to pay for our facility where donated items are kept. May Jehovah-Jireh multiply your seeds 1000 fold. You can partner with us and sow weekly, bi-weekly or monthly so we can continue our mission to feed and clothe the needy. Without you, this would not happen. Ocne again, thanks to all of you.
Reply to comment

chinese tour group on Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:21 AM
Thanks a lot for providing individuals with remarkably brilliant possiblity to discover important secrets from here. It's usually so kind plus full of amusement for me and my office mates to visit your site at minimum 3 times in one week to learn the new things you will have. And of course, I am also always impressed with all the unique tips served by you. Selected 1 ideas in this post are undoubtedly the simplest we have had.
Reply to comment

Iona Irving on Monday, July 29, 2013 11:16 PM
Thank you for your comments Chinese Tour Group. I visited your website. Very interesting. We are planning a trip to China very soon! We would like to use your company services.